A total of 644 rebels belonging to eight insurgent groups laid down their arms in Guwahati. Cadres have deposited 177 arms. AK-47, AK-56, AK-57 rifles, Beretta series pistols, explosives, bombs, rocket launchers and grenades.
- United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA) (50)
- Saoraigwra faction of National Democratic Front of Boroland (NDFB-S) 
- National Liberation Front of Bengalis (301)
- Rabha National Liberation Front (13),
- National Santhal Liberation Army (87),
- Adivasi Dragon Fighter (178)
- Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (6)
- Communist Party of India-Maoist (1),
The cadres surrendered their arms at a ceremony held at Guwahati Medical College Auditorium. Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal, DGP of Assam Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta with others and senior police officials were present at the Ceremony.
Daily News and info